Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Idk what the item is

Hey jammers! Well I don't really know the item today... But if I find out I will show you!
But here's a cool picture of me! Should it be my new profile picture? Tell me what you think!

So... do you think we should have more buddy slots?I wish we did!

So in the Conservation Museum there are some raccoon items! And the topiary is nonmember!
This might be the new item but im not sure...
 
This is this week's Epic Den of the week! Click to see it closer!
You know in Jamaa Central where you can summit howls? Well if you want COMING SOON will be a page where you can summit things about AJHQ AJ AJH or anything AJ related!
And this is what I sent to AJHQ for the Brady's Lab assignment (due today) yesterday! Hope you like it.

Here is today's wonder jammer art by Fuzzy TinyBunny! Great Job!
Plus will AJHQ ever add new lands? Looks like we have a few spots of land and water not claimed!


And today's scammer! cat50701 is a scammer!

Lastly, a note to you readers, ALL other pages besides this one will be under construction for a bit!

                                                               -Blueclaw-

No comments:

Post a Comment