Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lucky Update!

Hey jammers today is a small update, nothing special but anyways here is today's new item:
The Clover Earmuffs! But I thought we were getting into spring...

Oh well... In other happy news I send AJHQ  a howl and they sent me this :) :
I had no idea you get something in return for sending in howls, I even got this:
Yay! Now I have two plaques for my den, I wish you got one for other things!

So here are some of the things in the Jamaa Journal:



Pretty cool right? The new toys look pretty awesome to me if you collect toys

Here is today's awesome jammer art by Little LoudClaws! Great Job Little

And AJHQ put some new art on the Daily Explorer:
Thanks for reading! Hope to see ya in Jamaa -Blueclaw-







No comments:

Post a Comment