Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

10 MILLION JAMMERS!

LOTS of things to cover today happening on Animal Jam! First of all AJ has reached 10 MILLION PLAYERS! Enter the Code: 10million to get a limited-edition banner! If you don't know how, look at this picture:
Ok now to me! I sent in art and today I finally got it in Jammer Central! I got an artist plaque also:


So here is the newspaper:
I can't believe 10 Million! That's a lot. also AJHQ put banners up with tons of neat facts!
Spring Egg Hunt: I found all eight eggs it's so easy and fun
Spirit Armor: Members are going to <3 this item! (sorry nonmembers)
Stack up on gems for the next two weeks! AJHQ is making EVERY game double gems!
Sadly, koalas are leaving to go with cosmo to discover new lands! Only 2 weeks left to get a koala!
April Fools Party: Every item is strange here! It's the APRIL FOOLS PARTY!
Graham's joke contest: send your funniest joke into Jammer Central by APRIL 3RD!
Im curious to know what is going to happen in Jamaa! I guess i'll have to keep playing!
And lastly today's item! If you change the color it looks even more awesome!
-Blueclaw- (user:horseloveralm)






No comments:

Post a Comment