Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Raccoon Statue and NEW PLUSHIES?

Hey jammers today's new item is a raccoon alpha statue named LaSalle (you know the guy right?)
named after a French explorer! Well here it is: (nonmember)
Isn't it cool I wonder what the Alpha will look like on AJ... Well I guess we all have to wait and see!

AJHQ made a new line of plushies but they haven't released them yet:
Aww.... aren't they just so cute? When they come out you can buy them in AJ Outfitters!

AJHQ also posted about the Epic Den Of The Week winner:

In my opinion the cluttered plushies on the ground take away from the Epic, but it's still cool

Lastly, we have today's awesome jammer art:
Great job Precious PrettyGirl! Check out more art on the DE and in Jamaa Central

That's it jammers, I wasn't on that long so I didn't find scammers.. See ya in Jamaa -Blueclaw-

2 comments:

  1. Do you know when the will release them? The already released the fox, wolf, penguin, tiger, and bunny. I really want an epic panda plushie. I cannot wait till they come out! By the way my user is audrey81.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must get one of the special codes that unlocks all 8

    ReplyDelete