Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Football Jersey

Hey jammers! Today's item is the football jersey:
It would be cool if you got to choose what number you want, or put your user on the back! XD

Anyway I noticed this recently that the items "sparkle":
See it? pretty cool but it annoys me 2!

There is a new article on the Daily Explorer about the construction on Club Geoz:
I can't wait until it's done! It was so small I hope they are expanding it!

In other news, have you ever seen these two people:

Well when they're on it looks like they are pretty popular considering they are crowded by people wherever they go:

And.... they are all super rare! You can probably see I blocked someone, which I did because she is a scammer! I forget her user right now though.

Lastly, I took a look at the Epic Seasonal tree and the bird nest has EGGS!
Sorry it's kind of blurry...

Well that's all I have for today! See ya in Jamaa! -horseloveralm-





No comments:

Post a Comment