Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beta Computer

Hey jammers! Today's item is the beta computer! Who saw that coming? Oh well, I was giving one away on my mini blog so i'm going to change the prize as soon as possible.
i like these better than the laptops. It looks great in tree house dens, like mine.

Ok so here are some articles on the Daily Explorer


Click on the pictures to make the font bigger, if you need to. There is one big problem about the adventures. I was on level 5 yesterday, now i'm on level 1! Has that happened to anyone before?

See wait, not even a one!

And here is the June/July calendar
Lastly, new art in Jamaa Township
That's all jammers! See ya in Jamaa! -horseloveralm-


2 comments:

  1. Cool blog! And I think you're on level 1 cause you changed animals.. Maybe I different animal has 5? Hey can you check out my blog? It would mean a lot to me; can you become a follower? :D Sorry for all the questions XD http://theeverythingaj.blogspot.ca/?m=1 thats the link to my blog :3 Last question lol, how did you make that picture at the top of the blog? Please reply and check out my blog!!

    ~cheetahs80603 A.K.A Jake Roil (Forgot to sign in and I don't want to XD)

    ReplyDelete