Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Red Paited Pot

Hey jammers! Today's returning beta item is the red painted pot
I like the design of these pots. They look cute in my den! Which I think is unlocked.... I think I should unlock that later.

Anyway, AJHQ posted some new articles on the Daily Explorer

I can't wait for new adventures to arrive! And I really can't wait until nonmembers can play too! Do you guys like the design of the phoenix armor? I think it's cool but personally I wouldn't spend my diamonds on it!

Also the Diamond Shop pets are on sale so get them now (if u have enough diamonds)

They're SO cute! <3 lol.

So that's it jammers. Sorry I posted REALLY late.... I only have access to my laptop and I can't figure out how to take screenshots! Well see ya in Jamma! -horseloveralm-

           
                                                      To enter the head feather contest click here

No comments:

Post a Comment