Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Rare Pink Sofa

Hey jammers i'm back from vacation! Sorry I couldn't bring my laptop because I was flying. Today's item is the rare pink sofa sold on the 16th page in Jam Mart Furniture.
Cool colors right?

Now let's talk about the new animal
kangaroos! I really want one but they are only being sold in Australia for now.
I haven't spotted them yet but Snowyclaw posted some pictures on Animal Jam Spirit Blog
It's a pretty cool animal in Jamaa! Maybe they will come to the Diamond Shop sooner or later!
But for now it's being sold as a card. You get a 3 month membership and exclusive item. I think the exclusive item is more diamonds!

There is a new article on the Daily Explorer on the rare for today
So pick up the rare pink sofa!

Lastly, do you think the new lands will be outback related?
Keep that in your mind. Well that's it! See ya in Jamaa! -horseloveralm-






No comments:

Post a Comment