Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Phoenixes and More Betas!

Hey jammers it's horseloveralm! There are lots of items today, and here they are



            Pretty cool items right? They're cute decorations for a den!

There are also some articles on the Daily Explorer
 I really don't use my pets but I like that AJHQ made hamsters for nonmembers, it's nice and nonmembers were really happy about it.

 Here is more about pets
Now you got all you need to know about your pet(s)!

There is also an article about Beta Testing Adventures
I don't like that they fixed the treasure chest in the cave. You used to keep going back and fourth until you get a good prize!

There is also a new costume in the Diamond Shop

I wish you could change the colors though... And it's a bit pricy for the whole costume!

Pill Bugs is 2x now
I love Pill Bugs! The game and the bug :3

Lastly, the music in the Diamond Shop is for sale
I love the music in there! It's so peaceful and magical.

That's about it jammers! See ya in Jamaa! -horseloveralm-

                                             To go to my mini blog click here
                                    Enter the head feather contest! -horseloveralm :D






 



6 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Its better than animaljamspirit :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome Blog! I love the mouse XD! ^.^
    -SilkBeautyBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. c: It's one of the best I have seen in a while - It's JUST as good as the Animal Jam Flash & Animal Jam spirit. I'll be sure to look at this blog regularly. c:

    ReplyDelete