Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer Carnival and Jamaa Journal!

Hey jammers! I'm sorry for not posting lately I was super busy! Well first here is the Jamaa Journal:

The Summer Carnival has returned to Jamaa and i'm making a new page on my blog about it!

I know games are fun... but they also cost gems, you can take a short cut and buy tickets -it's worth it-

Here is more on the Spirit Glove which is the monthly member gift for May!

Noticed how not many jammers are elephants or giraffes or even rhinos?

Yay the water park den returned! It's one of my favorite dens!

It really doesn't have an effect on me... In my castle den when it's full and i place another object it says this den is full, but it lets me put it down... Weird AJHQ if you are reading don't change it please!!

I really think Jam Session is pretty small!

Good job for winning! That's a cool picture really!

If you weren't on AJ last Summer I am making a page for you!


And a glitch I found:


Plus 2x game:
(pic taken by snowyclaw)

Lastly, Nightclan is taking in more members:

I'm the deputy: Blueclaw
Leader: Eclipsestar
Kits: bowkit
Apprentices: shadowpaw
warriors: ivyrose, silverheart, featherdust, lightningclaw
med cat: blacktalon

The camp is at XxEclipsestarxX den:
Send me and her a gram and you will be part of Nightclan! You must atleast have read one warrior book to get in! -horseloveralm-









No comments:

Post a Comment