Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pet Rollercoaster


Hey jammers! Today's item is the Pet Rollercoaster:
Pretty cool right? Wouldn't it be awesome if we had a carnival den!


There are also some new articles on the Daily Explorer:
Wow! I wasn't sure that they would ever actually break... Now AJHQ says it can!
Oh, and here are some random pictures :D



The only thing we're left wondering about is when will it break, and what will u get if u break them?






I hope someone breaks one of them soon! I hope it's me! < lol just kidding, I never get time to hop on these...

Oh, and AJHQ posted about Beta Days:
So many jammers wish that Beta Days would come back -including meh-, but sadly they will never come again!

Well that's about it. See ya in Jamaa! -horseloveralm-

No comments:

Post a Comment