Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Paradise Banner!

Hey jammers! Today's new item is the Paradise Banner that you can find located in the Paradise Party! Still no raccoons, looks like AJHQ is being slow with the new update!

Also one of you (not saying) asked me how to stop bulling on Animal Jam. That includes scamming! So I was scanning around on the Daily Explorer and I found this video. (This is just a picture) It's about trading safely because some jammers get scammed when scammers trade them. So it's pretty cool.

Plus today's scammer of the day! She said send me a rare and you get something in return! What a scam!









And look at the mean note she sent me!

And here is today's awesome jammer art by Bouncing Roundgem! How cute is that panda?!

Well that's it for now jammers, see ya in Jamaa!        -Blueclaw-




No comments:

Post a Comment