Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

                                 Not Blogging For A Bit

im so sorry jammers but i am taking a bit of a break from blogging. i am trying to get my blog advertised a little. But there are many blogs out there. And to chat with me on your user look up horseloveralm in your buddy list. Then do not try to add me i do not know who you are. Send me a gram and type the keyword "nice" then i will get back to you when your on. I might send a buddy request to you so accept that. And tell me when im on to meet you. And well there are some new items like candles, bow (not bow and arrow), 500 gems, and more! So just keep logging in everyday to get a gift and check the clothes store, den store, epic wonders, and if you are a sea animal check there gifts. Also every 2 weeks check the paper. So that will keep you knowing aj a bit more. This is horseloveralm and i might not see you until After Christmas! HAPPY JAMMING! And if you are lost without me go to Animal Jam Spirit Blog they advertised and got so many views.

No comments:

Post a Comment