Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Monday, December 3, 2012

                              HEY JAMMERS!

Hello Jammers! Today is another special holiday day in AJ! You pick another gift! All are the same, you get a snowflake rug! I'm writing in these colors to get into the holiday spirit! I didn't have that much time to go on AJ i had homework...... DX it is the worst so i don't know other items.... I think today's Monday rare is rare antlers! Yeah that is right. Ok i don't think any other den items today. Well i hope the daily presents get better than rugs... I really want bows back! Thx for reading my blog it means a lot. So what are you doing for the holidays if you are celebrating, i would love to hear them! So hope i didn't miss any items. Thank You 
HAPPY JAMMING! -horseloveralm-

No comments:

Post a Comment