Important Events

Eagles Are Here!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sand Palace and Update!

Hey jammers! Today's item is the sand palace sold at Sunken Treasures!
I love the design of it! Sometime i'll buy an underwater den but I wouldn't use it much...

And the Jamaa Journal!
Awesome I was waiting for a new adventure!

And here is where the portal is located.
Across the bridge on the right.


Yay now nonmembers get to join! But it's weird... On the first page it says "A NEW adventure has begun for Club members!"

That's awesome more the 7 MILLION! 

I can't WAIT for new land!!!!!!!! 

I also can't WAIT for Tunnel Town 

You should also get this in your mail!
 

And a post about Tunnel Town in the Daily Explorer!
Awesome! I wanna know what it's like!

Lastly, there is something I wanna show you.

What do these statues mean? Why are they different animals? Who made them and for what reason? Strange.... Maybe they tell us something about the adventures....

That's it jammers! See ya in Jamaa! -horseloveralm-









 







No comments:

Post a Comment